Thank you for your interest in participating as a contractor for the City of Scottsdale’s Housing Rehabilitation Programs. We offer three different programs for our clients:
- Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Roof Repair and Replacement Program
- Emergency Repair Program
We are currently accepting applications for General Contractors and Speciality Contractors (i.e. Electricians, Plumbers, HVAC, and Roofers). Listed below are the minimum qualifications for all of our contractors
- Have a City of Scottsdale Privilege Tax License
- Be licensed with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors without any pending, unresolved, or valid complaints
- Be bonded and provide proof of liability insurance and workers compensation
- Complete the City of Scottsdale’s contractor application with the Community Assistance Office on a yearly basis
Contractor ApplicationPlease submit your completed application and all requested documents to the Community Assistance Office, located at 7515 East First Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Applications shall be submitted as hard copies and all signed documents must be originals.
Contractor Application Packet
Includes the Contractor Application, Contractor Authorized Signatory Listing, General Conditions, and Bid Instructions.
Bid Instructions and General Conditions
Housing Rehabilitation Program
Roof Repair and Replacement Program
Emergency Repair Program