Federal & Local Grants
- Scottsdale Cares
- Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8)
- Single Family Housing Rehab Program
- General Funds
HUD-Required Plans and Performance ReportThese documents are prepared in accordance with federal program regulations and serve one of two primary purposes:
- Detailing the City's plan for how Scottsdale will direct federal housing and community development resources
- Analyzing Scottsdale's performance in carrying out these plans.
The public is encouraged to submit written comments on these reports and the programs they cover throughout the year. Comments can be submitted by mail at 7515 E. 1st Street, Scottsdale AZ 85251, by fax to (480) 312-7761.
- CDBG Consolidated Annual Performance & Evaluation Report (CAPER) for FY 2011-2012 (pdf/1338k)
- Community Assessment Program Year 2010
- Scottsdale Housing Agency 5 year Plan for F/Y 2010-2014 (pdf /352kb/10pp)
- 5YR HOUSING & HS PLAN 2010-2014 (pdf/1338k)
- CDBG Consolidated Annual Performance & Evaluation Report (CAPER) for FY 2009/2010 (pdf/387k/35pp)
- CDBG Consolidated Annual Performance & Evaluation Report (CAPER) for FY 2010/2011 (pdf/387k/35pp)