Airport Zoning Ordinance
Thirty Days after ADOPTION -- changes include the following:
- The current Appendix A Airport Height Zoning is proposed to be stricken in its entirety and replaced with the revised Appendix A Airport Zoning Ordinance to reflect current conditions pertaining to updated City of Scottsdale policies and federal regulations 14 CFR Part 77 and 14 CFR Part 150.
- Definitions were revised as they applied to the proposed text amendment.
- Two new maps were added to graphically depict the referenced areas in the proposed text amendment.
The new Airport Zoning Ordinance and maps replace the previous Airport Zoning Ordinance (Ordinance No. 1254) in its entirety. The links below provide access the proposed text amendment, maps, and current Ordinance for reference:
- Proposed Text Amendment for Appendix A Airport Zoning Ordinance (pdf/33kb/10pp)
- Proposed New Map for 14 CFR Part 77 for Scottsdale Airport (pdf/242kb/1p)
- Proposed New Map for 14 CFR Part 150 for Scottsdale Airport Influence Area (pdf/235kb/1p)
- Current Appendix A Airport Height Zoning Ordinance 1254
- Provide your Online Input
CONTACTS AND QUESTIONS
For more information on this proposed text amendment contact:
Jennifer Lewis, Aviation Planner, Scottsdale Airport
15000 N. Airport Drive, 2nd Floor, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480) 312-7609 (480) 312-8480 Fax
(Located at Butherus Drive and North Airport Drive) see map