- CREDIT CARD - Pay your City of Scottsdale Utility Bill using EZ-Pay with a Visa, Master Card or Discover credit or debit card. The site is hosted by Kubra, a third-party vendor. There is a $1.95 convenience fee per transaction with a maximum payment amount of $300 per transaction. Make a payment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This payment method does not support auto-recurring payments or future dated payments.
- CHECKING/SAVINGS/MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT – Pay your City of Scottsdale Utility Bill using a Checking, Savings or Money Market Account. This site is hosted by Billtrust, a third-party vendor. There is no fee or maximum amount per transaction. There are two options available when using this method:
- EBill (Login or create profile) - Create an online profile and receive your utility bill electronically. Access your account at your convenience to monitor account activity, view your utility bill or make a scheduled payment automatically or manually 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from your Checking, Savings or Money Market Account. Save banking information to eliminate duplicate data entry. You will not receive a printed copy of your utility bill; it will be viewable online.
- One-Time Payment (no profile and select "Pay Now") – Schedule a one-time payment from your Checking, Savings or Money Market Account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please note this option does not provide the ability to view your utility bill online or save banking information.
- BILL PAY (THROUGH YOUR BANK) – Online Bill Pay is a service offered by many banks. This service allows you a 'one-stop' shop to pay your bills. To find out more, call your bank or visit your bank's website.
If using your bank's online bill pay service, the first time you set it up, you will need to have your utility account number (found on the upper left of your utility bill) and the following payment address:
City of Scottsdale
PO BOX 1300
Scottsdale AZ 85252
- CREDIT CARD - Pay your City of Scottsdale Utility Bill using EZ-Pay with a Visa, Master Card or Discover credit or debit card. This site is hosted by Kubra, a third party vendor. There is a $1.95 convenience fee per transaction with a maximum payment amount of $300.00 per transaction. Make a payment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 1-866-466-2422. This payment method does not support future dated payments.
- IN PERSON
- City Of Scottsdale/Business Services
- 7447 E Indian School Rd, Suite 110
- SE Corner of Indian School Rd and Drinkwater Blvd
- Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 8:00 – 5:00, Wed 9:00 – 5:00
- City Of Scottsdale/Business Services
- City of Scottsdale
- PO BOX 1300
- Scottsdale AZ 85252-1300
- DROP BOX
- ONE CIVIC CENTER : 7447 E Indian School Rd – South East Corner
- NORTH LOCATION: 9379 E San Salvador – West side of parking lot
- PASEO VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER: 8100 E McCormick Parkway – Next to McDonalds
- SUREPAY – Pay your City of Scottsdale Utility Bill automatically using your Checking, Savings or Money Market Account. There is no fee to utilize this payment option. By selecting this option, you will be authorizing the City of Scottsdale to electronically withdrawal the amount of you monthly utility bill from your Checking, Savings or Money Market Account. Complete the Fillable Surepay Form, print, sign and mail or fax to the location/number provided on the form. Please note, you will need to continue to pay your utility bill until you see “DO NOT PAY” on your monthly statement.
*Important Information When Paying by Check
If you plan to pay with a foreign (i.e. Canadian checking account) check, the check must be in US Funds, and cannot be postdated.
When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use the information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction.When we use information from your check to make an electronic funds transfer, funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day we receive your payment and you will not receive your check back from your financial institution.
Reading the PDF documents, provided on this site, requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for free from Adobe . Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, and the Acrobat logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems incorporated.