Frequently Requested Resources
- "How to" Guides
A building resource center for homeowners, developers, contractors, design professionals and realtors including a Home Improvement section.
- Applications, Forms, Checklists and Submittal Guides
Directory of Documents
- Projects (Active and Proposed)
- City Construction Projects
- General Plan
- Character Area Plans
- Records, Research and Reporting
- Self Service Center
Building & Construction Resources
- Codes and Ordinances
Scottsdale City Code and Ordinances.
- Architectural & Engineering Guidelines
Policies and standards guiding the design of development projects in Scottsdale.
- Permit Services / One Stop Shop
Residential and Commercial Building Permit Processing including fee information.
- Plan Review
Information related to the review of single-family, multi-family, commercial, industrial and subdivision projects. Request a preliminary plan review appointment to have questions answered and get clarification prior to formal plan submittal.
Services related to building and public works inspections and inspection scheduling.
Planning & Design Resources
- Scottsdale Development Process
Overview of the development process, including flowcharts and contacts.
- Policies & Guidelines Unique to Scottsdale
Design, Policy & Planning documents guiding development projects in Scottsdale.
- Stormwater and Floodplain Management
Protecting the health and welfare of the public from the impacts of flooding.
- Site Map of Online Resources