- Vendor name and remittance address is to be clearly stated on the invoice.
- Invoice numbers must be clearly displayed on each separate invoice.
- Each invoice must include a current and valid purchase order number.
- Invoices without a purchase order number will be returned, causing a delay in invoice payment.
- Invoices should clearly indicate the name of the city of Scottsdale contact/order person.
- The city does not accept statements. Vendors must submit individual invoices for payment.
- The city is NOT exempt from payment of Arizona or Municipal sales and use tax.
- Invoices are normally paid 25 days from the date of invoice or per terms established in the contract with the City.
- All discrepancies between the purchase order and the invoice must be resolved before payment will be made.
- Unless otherwise instructed by a city staff member, send all original invoices directly to:
City of Scottsdale
7447 E. Indian School Road, Suite 210
Scottsdale, Arizona 85251-4468
Payment status inquiries should be directed to the City department/representative that ordered goods or authorized services.
For other invoicing inquiries, please contact Accounts Payable at 480-312-2432.