EAST VALLEY DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
FATALITY REVIEW TEAM
NOTICE AND AGENDA
May 18th, 2011 10:00 a.m.
At the Scottsdale Police Department
7601 E. McKellips Street, Scottsdale Arizona 85257
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES ACTION/DISCUSSION
a. Minutes of April 20th, 2011
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
Members of the public may address the members of the Review Team during Public Comment. This “Public Comment” time is reserved for comments regarding non-agendized items. However, Arizona State Law prohibits the Task Force from discussing or taking action on an item that is not on the prepared agenda. Members that want to address particular items on the agenda should let the Chair of the Review Team know at the start of the meeting and will be called on to address that item at the time it is called.
4. BRIEFING ITEMS POSSIBLE ACTION/DISCUSSION
a. Update on implementation of recommendations from last review
5. EVDVFRT MEMBERS ANNOUNCEMENTS* INFORMATION ONLY
*There will be no discussion on this item, only announcements or briefings from team members.
6. CALENDAR & NEXT MEETING LOCATION POSSIBLE ACTION/DISCUSSION
a. To be announced.
7. ADJOURNMENT TO CLOSED MEETING*
* Pursuant to A.R.S. Section 41-198(f) this portion of the meeting is closed to the public and the provisions of A.R.S. Title 38, Chapter 3.1, Article 3.1 do not apply when the Review Team is reviewing a case.