Estimated audience size: Over 500 representatives with previous years’ attendance in excess of 750.
Participant profile: Law Enforcement professionals and Chief Executives from public safety agencies throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Barbados are expected to be present at the Summer CALEA Conference. Participants will be from state agencies, municipal police departments, sheriff’s offices, communications centers and law enforcement training academies.
Date of event: July 17 – 21, 2012
Location: Talking Stick Resort, Scottsdale, AZ
What is CALEA? CALEA is the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies. They are the international accrediting body for law enforcement agencies, communications centers and training academies.
• Expose your product and/or services directly to executive personnel and key decision makers
• Create an opportunity to network with current and future clients
• Raise your company profile in the law enforcement community
• Showcase your Arizona based business
• Sponsorships go to CiPAAS, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Donors are advised to seek professional tax guidance regarding deductions.
Sponsorship participation includes:
• Selection from multiple levels of participation to suit your unique needs and budget from signature level sponsorship to patron level support.
• Opportunities to provide your company logo, literature and marketing items to participants through attendee gift bags, exhibitor booths or at event tables.
• Meeting and engaging attendees through raffles, exhibitor booths, and receptions.
• Advertisement of your company and logo on conference marketing materials and
correspondence, on the CALEA and host agency web sites, on conference
banners and signage and in the conference brochure/program provided to all attendees.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities please contact Will Davis at the Scottsdale Police Department at 480-312-1970, or at email@example.com
Accommodations at the
Talking Stick Resort (King Room)
Orange Sky Restaurant patio on the 15th
Floor at Talking Stick Resort