Water Meters in the County
City Submittal Requirements:
Submit the following information to the One Stop Shop.
- Two (2) 24"x36" copies of the County Approved* site plans of the property indicating the following information:
- All existing utilities including the water main size
- Entire square footage of the property
- Meter size and location
- Total livable square footage of the house.
- One (1) copy of the County approved construction plans and/or
one (1) copy of the County building permit.
*Existing residential may submit these plans without county approval.
Clients are not charged for plan review, however, water meter and development fees are due when the plan is approved.
Please note: City code dictates a 25% surcharge for water meters and service lines installed outside of the City limits.