Capital Project Management
A division of PUBLIC wORKS
Phone: (480) 312-7250
Fax: (480) 312-7971
7447 E. Indian School Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Daniel Worth, Executive Director, Public Works
Phone: (480) 312-5555
Derek Earle, City Engineer
Phone: (480) 312-2776
Capital Project Management Division provides project management, engineering, plan review, and right-of-way services for the Citys capital improvement program.
- Directs City of Scottsdales Capital Improvement Projects from scoping, through selection of a consultant, design and construction.
- Administers Consultant, Construction Management and Job Order contracts ensuring adherence to scope of work, processing progress payments, and monitoring and evaluating performance. Architect, Engineering, Construction Mgmt. and Job Order Contracts - Request for Qualifications. Provides construction administration services, to include quality assurance inspections, contract management and warranty follow-up. Projects under Construction. Informs citizens and businesses of construction progress by means of flyers, neighborhood meetings, and press releases.
Engineering and Plan Review
- Performs engineering design of minor projects or projects which require expedited schedules or contain unique elements.
- Coordinates development of construction plans and specifications on all capital projects.
- Provides quality assurance on capital projects for compliance with the Citys criteria and procedures, and conformance to the Master Plan.
- Tracks trends in construction costs and provides cost estimating assistance on capital projects.
- Provides complete services related to acquisition of rights-of-way and easements for capital projects.
- Acquires property rights for city use from state and federal agencies.
- Provides title and appraisal services to city real property management.