Scottsdale is situated in the magnificent Sonoran Desert and enjoys over 300 days of sunshine each year, with average temperatures ranging from 66°F/41°F in January to 106°F/81°F in July.
Scottsdale is home to world-class resorts and hotels, championship golf courses, luxurious resort and day spas, and cutting-edge cuisine. It also boasts an internationally recognized arts and cultural scene, an active night-life, a multitude of outdoor adventures, and a host of events and activities throughout the year.
- Tourism Study Part I: Lodging Statistics
- Tourism Study Part II: Visitor Statistics
- Five Year Strategic Plan for Tourism
- 2013 Leisure Visitor Inquiry Study
- Economic Development Demographics and Reports
- Scottsdale Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Scottsdale Tourism Market Area Map
For information on Scottsdale's tourism development program, please contact:
Tourism Development Manager
City of Scottsdale
Tourism and Events Department
4021 N. 75th Street, Suite 102
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
For information on Scottsdale hotel reservations, restaurants, events and activities, please contact: