Join us in the Outfield Saturday April 8 for a family fun sleepover at the stadium.
Bring your tents and sleeping bags and take part in baseball themed activities like stadium tours, home-run derby, batting cages, and a free play area. Then team up as a family and take on the stadium scavenger hunt or bring your favorite stuffed animal for teddy bear fireside stories. Dinner will be provided and the night will be capped off with a movie on the field before lights out.
The event has 200 spots available and costs $30 per person for residents and $45 for non-residents, 3 and under are free. Registration opens for residents on March 20th at 8 a.m. and non-residents on the 21st at 8 a.m. The event is limited to 200 participants, so early registration is encouraged.
To register, visit Recreation.ScottsdaleAZ.gov and search "Campout".
• Doors at 4 p.m.
• Free play area / Batting cages 4:30 to 8 p.m.
• Home-run Derby / Scavenger Hunt 5 to 8 p.m.
• Teddy Bear Fireside Stories 7 to 8 p.m.
• Stadium Tours 6 to 7:30 p.m.
• Dinner at 5:30 p.m.
• Movie at 8 p.m.
• Lights out at 10:30 p.m.
• No reentry without an emergency after 11 p.m.
• Event ends at 8:30 a.m.
• Resident $30
• Non Resident $45
• 3 and under free
• Limited to 200 participants
• Cost includes a catered meal and popcorn for the movie
• Parking will be located at the lot located North East of the Stadium on 75th St, just south of 2nd St
• Check in will take place at the field entrance located just west of the parking lot on 75th Street, south of 2nd Street
• Please be prepared to carry your equipment into the facility. We will have unloading zones setup near the entrance with carts and dollies available to help. The distance from the drop off zone to the camping setup area is roughly 300ft
• After check in you will be given a wrist brand to allow for re-entry, wristbands are required to be worn at all times in the event area
• Before entry into the event area all bags and gear will be checked for non-permissible items
Activities (all included with ticket)
• Stadium scavenger hunt
• Teddy bear campfire stories
• Wiffle-ball homerun derby
• Stadium batting cages
• Free play area
• Stadium tours
• Movie on the field
• Sealed Water Bottles, soda, juice
• Tents no larger than 15 x 15 ( no staking allowed)
• Sleeping bags, Inflatable Mattresses, and metal cots
• Sealed snacks
• Coolers 60qt or under
• Camping Chairs
What’s not allowed
• Amplified sound
• Extra Food (other than sealed snacks, and unless specific arrangements have been made in advance)
• Propane Heaters
• No staking is allowed
• Glass bottles