The Scottsdale Shares campaign returns this holiday season to make it easier for residents to get information about city charitable programs and how to make donations.
The Scottsdale Shares campaign provides one point of contact for residents, businesses and organizations seeking to assist those in need through donations or volunteer activities.
Programs participating in this year’s program include:
- Scottsdale’s Adopt-A-Family Program
- Scottsdale’s Adopt-A-Senior Program
- Scottsdale Fire Department's annual toy drive
- Paiute Neighborhood Center’s annual toy and teen gift card program
- Vista del Camino Food Bank
- Operation Fix It homeowner maintenance support
- Scottsdale Cares, utility bill donation program
Learn more about Scottsdale Shares.