The following is a partial list of road construction projects and traffic restrictions taking place in Scottsdale Nov. 18 - 27. For more information, contact Traffic Engineering at 480-312-7250.
Get the latest information on traffic conditions and accidents by following us on Twitter @DriveScottsdale.
Hot Chocolate 5K/15K
Multiple road restrictions will occur between Indian Bend Road to the south, Pima Center Parkway to the north, Hayden Road to the west and Dobson Road to the east 5 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Sunday, Dec. 4, for the Hot Chocolate 5K and 15K runs. Closures will include Loop 101 on and off ramps at Via de Ventura. A map of the race and road closures is available on the race website.
ROAD RESTRICTIONS SOUTH OF INDIAN BEND ROAD
ROAD RESTRICTIONS FROM INDIAN BEND TO THUNDERBIRD ROADS
- Multiple lane restrictions will occur at the intersection of Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard and Thunderbird Road 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. Nov. 28 – Dec. 9 for utility work.
- Segments of median lanes in both directions on Hayden Road will be closed from Indian Bend Road to Via de Ventura 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. weekdays Nov. 11 – Dec. 23 for tree trimming in the medians.
ROAD RESTRICTIONS NORTH OF THUNDERBIRD ROAD
- The northbound curb lane on Greenway-Hayden Loop will be closed immediately south of Paradise Lane 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays Nov. 28 – Dec. 9 to permit trench work.
- The northbound median lane on Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard will be closed from Desert Cove Avenue to immediately south of Via Linda Nov. 28 – Dec. 2 for utility work.
- Multiple lane restrictions will occur on Greenway – Hayden Loop from 73rd to 79th streets 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 28 – 30 for road work.
- The northbound curb lane on Scottsdale Road from Legacy Boulevard to Thompson Peak Parkway will be closed 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday Nov. 28 – Dec. 9 for utility work.
- Multiple lane restrictions will occur at the intersection of Scottsdale Road and Chauncey Lane weeknights Nov. 21 – Dec. 5 to permit boring.
- Dynamite Boulevard will be reduced to one lane in each direction 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 28 – Dec. 2 for road resurfacing.