The following is a partial list of road construction projects and traffic restrictions taking place in Scottsdale Nov. 18 - 27. For more information, contact Traffic Engineering at 480-312-7250.
Get the latest information on traffic conditions and accidents by following us on Twitter @DriveScottsdale.
ROAD RESTRICTIONS SOUTH OF INDIAN BEND
ROAD RESTRICTIONS FROM INDIAN BEND TO THUNDERBIRD ROADS
- Curb lanes in both directions on Shea Boulevard will be closed at various locations between Loop 101 and 96th Street 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 18, for road work.
- The southbound curb and bike lanes on Scottsdale Road will be closed at Eastwood Lane and immediately south of McCormick Parkway 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 16 – 18 to permit trench work.
- Segments of median lanes in both directions on Hayden Road will be closed from Indian Bend Road to Via de Ventura 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. weekdays Nov. 11 – Dec. 23 for tree trimming in the medians.
- Multiple lane restrictions will occur on Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard from Shea Boulevard to Via Linda Nov. 10 – 19 for utility work.
ROAD RESTRICTIONS NORTH OF THUNDERBIRD ROAD
- Dynamite Boulevard will be reduced to one lane in each direction 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 28 – Dec. 2 for road resurfacing.
- Lane restrictions will occur on Thompson Peak Parkway/94th Street from Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard to Thunderbird Road 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 14 – 23 for utility work.
- Multiple lane restrictions will occur on Thompson Peak Parkway from Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard to Sweetwater Avenue 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 11 – 24 for utility work.
- Multiple lane restrictions will occur on Frank Lloyd Boulevard from Scottsdale Road to Greenway – Hayden Loop 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Nov. 14 – 18 for utility work.
- The eastbound curb lane on Dynamite Boulevard from 101st Way to 103rd Place will be closed 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 12 - 18 for trench work.
- Eastbound and northbound right turns at the intersection of Bell Road and Thompson Peak Parkway will be restricted Nov. 2 - 18 for apron and driveway work. During those same dates, the southbound curb lane on Thompson Peak Parkway will be closed at the intersection.