Once complete, the Loop 101 widening project will add an additional travel lane in each direction between Shea Boulevard and McKellips Road. Two additional travel lanes will be added between the northbound Loop 101 / Loop 202 interchange and McDowell Road.
For more information, call ADOT at 1-855-712-8530
ROAD RESTRICTIONS SOUTH OF INDIAN BEND ROAD
ROAD RESTRICTIONS FROM INDIAN BEND TO THUNDERBIRD ROADS
- The eastbound curb lane on Via Linda will be closed at 115th Street 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 10 – 14 to permit sidewalk and curb repairs.
- The westbound curb lane on Shea Boulevard will be closed from 118th Street to 116th Street 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 14 – 15 to permit sidewalk and curb repairs.
- The eastbound curb lane on Cactus Road will be closed at 61st Place from 8 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 16, to 5 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 17, for utility work.
- The southbound curb lane on 110th Street will be closed at Gary Drive and traffic will be shifted to the center two-way left turn lane 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays through Monday, Nov. 14, for trench work.
- Shea Boulevard will be reduced to one lane in each direction from 64th Street to 96th Street 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 22, and weeknights 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Oct. 22 - Nov. 11 for road work.
- Multiple lane restrictions will occur on Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard from Shea Boulevard to Via Linda Nov. 10 – 18 for utility work.
ROAD RESTRICTIONS NORTH OF THUNDERBIRD ROAD
- Multiple lane restrictions will occur on Thompson Peak Parkway from Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard to Sweetwater Avenue 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 11 – 24 for utility work.
- Multiple lane restrictions will occur on Frank Lloyd Boulevard from Scottsdale Road to Greenway – Hayden Loop 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Nov. 14 – 18 for utility work.
- The eastbound curb lane on Bell Road will be closed from Loop 101 to 90th Street from 8 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 12 to 5 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 13, for trench work.
- The eastbound shoulder will on Rio Verde Drive will be closed from 116th Street to 120th Street Nov. 14 – 15 for temporary paving on the south side of the road.
- Lane restrictions will occur at the intersection of Scottsdale Road and Tierra Buena Lane 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Nov. 9 – 11 for ADA ramp updates.
- The eastbound curb lane and sidewalk will be closed immediately east of Redfield Road 7 am. to 3:30 p.m. Nov. 7 – 11 to permit sidewalk repairs.
- The curb lanes and right turn bays in both directions on Thompson Peak Parkway will be closed from Scottsdale Road to Hayden Road 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. through Friday, Nov. 11, for road work.
- The westbound curb and bike lanes on Princess Drive will be closed from Hartford Drive to immediately east of Hayden Road 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays through Nov. 14 for boring.
- The eastbound curb lane on Dynamite Boulevard from 101st Way to 103rd Place will be closed 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 12 - 18 for trench work.
- Traffic in both directions will be controlled by flaggers on 74th Street immediately north of Williams Drive 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. weekdays Oct. 19 – Nov. 11 for utility work.
- Eastbound and northbound right turns at the intersection of Bell Road and Thompson Peak Parkway will be restricted Nov. 2 - 18 for apron and driveway work. During those same dates, the southbound curb lane on Thompson Peak Parkway will be closed at the intersection.