P.F. Chang’s Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon runs through Scottsdale Jan. 20
Jan. 14, 2013
Contact: Holly Walter, public information officer 480-312-2655
P.F. Chang’s Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon
runs through Scottsdale Jan. 20
Get ready to rock in Arizona and Scottsdale on Sunday, Jan. 20, as the P. F. Chang’s Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon and Half Marathon hit the streets. Traffic restrictions and road closures on several major streets in Scottsdale will be in effect between 6:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Drivers are strongly encouraged to use the freeway system to avoid the marathon route.
The major street restrictions are:
- Indian School Road closed between 48th Street and Goldwater Boulevard
- Goldwater Boulevard closed between Indian School Road and Main Street
- 1st Avenue closed between Goldwater Boulevard and Marshall Way
- Marshall Way closed between 1st Avenue and Main Street
- Hayden Road southbound closed between McKellips and McDowell roads
- McDowell Road eastbound closed between Scottsdale and Hayden roads
- Scottsdale Road northbound reduced to one lane between McDowell and Thomas roads
- Thomas Road westbound reduced to one lane between Scottsdale Road and 64th Street
- 64th Street southbound reduced to one lane; closed between Thomas and McDowell roads
For more information, including an event route and a full road closure list visit the marathon website or call (800) 311-1255.