Wireless Communication Facility (WCF) Submittal Requirements
File Format & Limitations
- Autodesk DWF file format, in black and white, is the standard for Architectural & Civil plans submittal.
- The city uses Autodesk Design Review for maximum flexibility in "rolling up" plans, viewing redlines, limiting files sizes, etc.
- The upload mechanism limits file size to under 25 MB. Scans to PDF and converted to DWF will not be accepted. Instructions on how to convert CAD drawing files to dwf are on the Autodesk.com website.
- Plan sheets should be combined into a single DWF file in Index order.
- If all sheets in one file is larger than 25 MB it can be broken up into smaller related files (all Civil, Structural or Electrical sheets in a file or sheets 1 to 20, 21 to 30 etc in separate files).
- Support documents can be file types: Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, and Excel (this includes: Structural Calcs, Specifications, Lease agreements etc).
- Must submit a copy of the “Wireless Construction Documents” submittal checklist which is provided to the Applicant after the Development Review case is approved.
- One DWF file for all Architectural, Civil and Landscape plans as requested on the DR submittal checklist referenced above. (name file: WCF.dwf)
- One DWF file for all Traffic Signal plans if requested on the DR submittal checklist referenced above. (name file: TS.dwf)
- Signed Antenna Site Right-of-Way License Agreement (ARLA) (name file: ARLA.pdf) or Property owner Letter of Authorization for WCF sites not located in the City ROW. (name file: LOA.pdf) when required. Can use any file type allowed above for support documents.
- Other Support documents as necessary for the plan design.
Digital Signature Acceptance – per the Board of Technical Registration:
RA-30-304 Use of Seals G. An electronic signature, as an option to a permanently legible signature, in accordance with A.R.S. Title 41 and Title 44, is acceptable for all professional documents. The registrant shall provide adequate security regarding the use of the seal and signature. Call 602-364-4930 for more information.
Next: Submittal Process
During and after you've completed the process, we'd like to hear from you. What did you like best? What did you like least? How can we make it better?