Scottsdale is situated in the magnificent Sonoran Desert and enjoys over 300 days of sunshine each year, with average temperatures ranging from 66°F/41°F in January to 106°F/81°F in July.
Scottsdale is home to world-class resorts and hotels, championship golf courses, luxurious resort and day spas, and cutting-edge cuisine. It also boasts an internationally recognized arts and cultural scene, an active night-life, a multitude of outdoor adventures, and a host of events and activities throughout the year.
- Tourism Study Part I: Lodging Statistics
- Tourism Study Part II: Visitor Statistics
- Five Year Strategic Plan for Tourism
- 2013 Leisure Visitor Inquiry Study
- Economic Development Demographics and Reports
- Scottsdale Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Scottsdale Tourism Market Area Map
For information on Scottsdale's tourism development program, please contact:
Economic Development Manager: Tourism
City of Scottsdale
Economic Development Department
4021 N. 75th Street, Suite 102
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
For information on Scottsdale hotel reservations, restaurants, events and activities, please contact: