Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to frequently asked questions:
• The new lining will extend 6 inches into your home’s lateral sewer pipe.
• The City of Scottsdale does not endorse any products or services outside this project that requires any payment by the resident for improvements to your home’s lateral sewer pipe.
• You may hear the equipment working to clean the sewer and install the sewer line.
• You may also hear beeping alarms from trucks when they are backing up during work operations. This is an OSHA required safety feature and cannot be disarmed.
• You may smell an odor during the installation of liner.