Public Meeting SummarySince the project's inception extensive outreach has been done with the community. Below is a summary of the meeting that have occured in addition to numberous one-on-one meeting with residents.
- Transportation Commission Meetings (10)
- Airport Chamber meetings (2)
- Mayor’s Breakfast
- Planning Commission Meetings (2)
- Airport Commission Meetings (3)
- Individual property owners (multiple)
- City Held Public Meeting March 1st 2010
- City Held Public Meeting June 10th 2010
- City Council Presentation July 5th 2011
- City Council Northsight Extension Design Contract Vote October 18th, 2011
- City Council Requests Comparison Presentation October 25th, 2011
- City Held Public Open House December 8th 2011
- City Council Requests Second Comparison Presentation January 10, 2012
Comment on public art online through November 9
Help shape the public art installation for the Northsight Boulevard Extension project by providing comments via Speak Up Scottsdale, the city’s online engagement tool. Public comment will be taken online now through November 9.
The artist team is seeking feedback on three preliminary concepts designed specifically for this project. You can view renderings of the concepts and provide comments to help decide which concept is developed into an artwork by providing feedback at http://speakupscottsdale.com/projects/northsight-extension-public-art. All comments will be provided directly to the artist team of Simon Donovan and Ben Olmstead.
Send us your email adress to keep up-to-date with the project. We will send you project newsletters and public meeting notices electronically.
Click here to send us your e-mail address to receive e-mail updates.